An applicant shall be issued a seed labeler permit if the applicant has satisfied the requirements set out in Chapter 907. of the Revised Code and the rules adopted thereunder, and the following items have been received by the director:
(A) A complete application on a form prescribed by the director. For the purposes of this rule, an application shall be deemed complete if it contains all of the following:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) The telephone and facsimile number of the applicant;
(3) The email address and website address of the applicant;
(4) The county in which the applicant is located;
(5) The kind of seed that the labeler sells;
(6) Each Ohio location where seed to be labeled by the applicant may be sampled;
(7) The original signature of the applicant. If the applicant is a business entity, then the application shall contain the original signature of the responsible person submitting the application on behalf of the applicant;
(8) If the applicant is a business entity, the information required under paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)( 4) of this rule for the responsible person submitting the application on behalf of the applicant.
(B) The permit fee as set out in section 907.13 of the Revised Code.