(A) Each person who distributes commercial feeds shall include in ingredient statements on the labels:
(1) Names of all ingredients in letters of the same size and type;
(2) "Water" as an ingredient of canned foods for animals, if water is added in the preparation of the food.
(B) No person who distributes commercial feeds shall include in ingredient statements on the labels:
(1) Reference to the quality or grade of an ingredient;
(2) A brand or registered trademark name either preceding or following the recognized official name of an ingredient;
(3) The word "dehydrated" preceding the name of an ingredient, unless the ingredient has been artificially dried.
(C) In lieu of stating individual ingredients on the label of a commercial feed, the director of agriculture shall permit a licensee or registrant to use collective terms as defined by the association of American feed control officials for groups of ingredients which perform the same nutritional functions.
(D) A single ingredient product defined by the association of American feed control officials is not required to have an ingredient statement.