(A) Each person who distributes a commercial feed that contains a drug shall include on the label:
(1) The word "medicated" directly following and below the product name in print no smaller than one-half the type size of the product name.
(2) The purpose statement (claim) below the word "medicated" which includes claims allowed by allowed by Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
(3) The warning and precautionary statements when required and feeding directions.
(4) The active drug ingredients and the amounts in accordance with rule 901:5-7-02 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Each person who distributes a customer formula feed that contains a drug shall include on or attached to the invoice, shipping document, or bill of lading in addition to the information required in division (B) of section 923.43 of the Revised Code:
(1) The specific amount of the active drug ingredient in the final complete mix.
(2) The purpose of medication in the feed.
(3) Specific warning, precaution or discontinuance statements as required for the drugs indicated, and
(4) Feeding directions for the feed.