(A) Thirty days prior to the expiration of a license, the department shall notify the licensee of the renewal deadline and shall forward an appropriate application to the licensee.
(1) The licensee shall complete the application, provide all applicable documentation and return it to the department with the renewal fee. Any application received by the department that has missing information, that does not include all of the correct and necessary documentation, or does not have the correct renewal fee will be considered incomplete and will be returned.
(2) Within thirty days of the receipt of a complete application, the department shall mail a license to each person whose application has been approved.
(B) All partnerships, associations, or corporations to which any of the following changes occur are required to submit a reapplication for license.
(1) Incorporation or change in the status of the business organization.
(2) Sale of a partnership or sole proprietorship.
(3) Change in the number of partners in a partnership.
(4) Changes in the officers or changes in the controlling interest of a corporation.
(5) Change in the trade name or name under which the license was issued.
(6) Termination of an association, corporation, or partnership.
(C) Termination of sponsorship. Any sponsor that intends to terminate the sponsorship of an apprentice auctioneer shall provide the apprentice and the department with written notice, by certified mail, with return receipt, a minimum often days prior to the date of termination. The sponsor shall return the apprentice license with the notice mailed to the department.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4707.10 , 4707.19
Rule Amplifies: 4707.07 , 4707.071 , 4707.072 , 4707.073 , 4707.074 , 4707.08 , 4707.09 , 4707.10
Prior Effective Dates: 03/21/2006