(A) Each site shall have an emergency plan. This plan shall be reviewed and approved in writing by the local emergency service responsible for providing emergency rescue service.
(B) Each bungee jumping site shall have in attendance at all times during operation one staff member who shall have a current first aid certificate and has completed an annual refresher course from one of the following entities:
(1) American Red Cross-standard first aid or advanced first aid.
(2) Ohio department of education-emergency medical technician-basic
(3) Any other person, agency, or organization whose training the licensor determines is comparable.
(C) At sites where the jump is over water, one of the landing/recovery staff shall be a holder of a current life saving certificate from one of the following entities:
(1) American Red Cross-lifeguard training or advanced lifesaving.
(2) YMCA-national YMCA lifeguard.
(3) Boy Scouts of America-BSA, lifeguard (within the previous three years) or BSA, aquatic instructor (within the previous three years)
(4) Ellis and Associates-national pool and waterpark lifeguard training.
(5) Any other person, agency, or organization whose training the licensor determines is comparable.
(D) Where the site includes moving water or swift water, the site operating manual shall specify the rescue training and/or qualifications required for all operators and staff on the site.
(E) Emergency lighting shall be provided at all jump sites that operate one-half hour prior to sun set until one-half hour after sun rise. The emergency lighting system shall light the jump platform, the jump space and the landing area. The emergency lighting system shall have its own power source.
(F) A backup means of communication shall be a available in case of a power failure.