(A) No gambling or games of chance shall be permitted.
(B) No game shall be allowed which, either by its design or by its operation, is controlled by the operator to the extent that the outcome of the game is determined either partially or entirely.
(C) No game shall be allowed in which the outcome depends upon the word of the operator against the word of the player.
(D) No game shall be allowed in which hidden numbers are used.
(E) No game shall be allowed which includes any mechanical or physical device which directly or indirectly impedes, impairs, or thwarts the skill of the player.
(F) Such games include, but are not limited to:
(1) Corn game, bingo, keno, bean game, amazo, and any other such game;
(2) Dial striker (hand binger);
(3) Electric shuffle board;
(4) Climbing man game (run by electricity);
(5) Wheels of all kinds;
(6) Duck pond, using hidden numbers and/or colors, or add-up game with a mirrored bottom;
(7) Roll downs (tip-ups), beef roll, or bottle roll downs (i.e., soda pop bottles, beer bottles, etc.);
(9) Devil's bowling alley or roll-a-ball alley and three-pin bowling alley;
(10) Marble trivoli, roll-down gum game;
(11) English pool;
(12) String game;
(13) Spot the spot or cover the spot;
(14) Jingle board;
(15) Swing ball game;
(16) Slot machine;
(17) Circular dart game, poker dart game, or swinging dart game;
(18) Novelty dart shooting game;
(20) Clothes pin and pin games with slanting pins or hidden numbers;
(21) Punch boards;
(22) Knife racks having curved pegs for merchandise prizes;
(23) Country store wheels;
(24) Ringing live ducks;
(25) Poly-poly boards;
(26) Shell game;
(27) Hurdle ladder game;
(28) Cone and baseball game;
(29) Coin and ten-pin game;
(30) Pop-em-in the bucket game;
(31) Red, white, and blue ball game;
(32) Tumbler game;
(33) Short-range shooting gallery;
(34) Money pitch for money;
(35) Ping-pong drop-em-in ball game;
(36) Big Tom game;
(37) Grab bags or pick-outs;
(38) Penny fall games and/or all pusher-type games; and,
(39) Five-pin bowling game.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 01/06/2017 and 03/23/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 1711.11
Rule Amplifies: 1711.11
Prior Effective Dates: 1/28/74, 12/23/1986, 8/6/90, 8/18/00