101.691 Excess or surplus state supplies disposal by director of administrative services.

(A) Either house of the general assembly or any legislative agency may dispose of any excess or surplus supplies that it possesses by sale, lease, donation, or other transfer, including, but not limited to, sale by public auction over the internet. Nothing in this division prohibits either house of the general assembly or a legislative agency from having the director of administrative services dispose of excess or surplus supplies of that house under sections 125.12 to 125.14 of the Revised Code.

(B) Any proceeds from sales, leases, or other transfers made under division (A) of this section shall be deposited in the house reimbursement fund, the senate reimbursement fund, or a legislative agency special revenue fund identified by the director of the agency, as appropriate.

Effective Date: 09-05-2001; 11-05-2004.