(A) The attorney general, with assistance from the bureau of criminal identification and investigation, annually shall publish statistical data on violations of section 2905.32 of the Revised Code. The first annual publication of this data shall occur one year after the effective date of this section.
(B) Each state agency and each agency of each political subdivision that investigates violations of section 2905.32 of the Revised Code or acts of human trafficking shall collect and submit to the bureau of criminal identification and investigation on or before a date to be determined by the attorney general the following information relevant to those violations or acts:
(2) The estimated number and demographic characteristics of persons violating that section, as well as those persons who purchase or receive a commercial sex act, sexually explicit performance, labor, or services from victims of violations of that section;
(3) Statistics on the number of victims of violations of that section and statistics on the nationality, age, method of recruitment, and country, state, or city of origin of the victims of violations of that section;
(4) Trafficking routes and trafficking patterns used in violations of that section;
(5) Methods of transportation used in violations of that section;
(6) Social and economic factors that contribute to and foster the demand for all forms of exploitation of persons that leads to trafficking in persons.
(C) As used in this section:
(1) "Commercial sex act" means any sex act on account of which anything of value is directly or indirectly given, promised to, or received by any person.
(2) "Labor" means work of economic or financial value.
(3) "Services" means an ongoing relationship between persons in which a person performs activities at the behest of, under the supervision of, or for the benefit of another person.
(4) "Sexually explicit performance" means a live, public, private, photographed, recorded, or videotaped act intended to sexually arouse, satisfy the sexual desires of, or appeal to the prurient interests of any person.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.142,HB 262, §1, eff. 6/27/2012.