(A) A bank shall keep a written record of both of the following:
(1) Each location at which the bank receives, but does not accept, cash or other items for subsequent deposit, such as by mail or armored car service or at a lock box or night depository;
(2) Each location at which the bank is engaged solely in providing administrative support services for its own operations or for other depository institutions.
(B) A bank shall give written notice to the superintendent of financial institutions both prior to using and after ceasing to use any of the following:
(1) Any structure located within five hundred yards of a banking office and operated as an extension of the services of the banking office;
(2) Any facility located within the geographical limits of a military installation at which a bank only accepts deposits and cashes checks;
(3) Any location at which a bank takes and processes applications for loans and may disburse loan proceeds, but does not accept deposits.
Effective Date: 01-01-1997 .