1151.39 [Repealed Effective 1/1/2018] Filing and recording of papers concerning federal association.

Any federal savings and loan association having its home office in this state may file in the office of the secretary of state a copy of its charter or any amendment thereto, or any resolution or other paper evidencing a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation, if the document filed is certified by the authority issuing it. For such filing the secretary of state shall charge and collect a fee of five dollars. A copy of such document, as filed in the office of the secretary of state, certified by him under the seal of his office and showing the day and hour of filing, shall be recorded in the office of the county recorder of the county in which the association had its home office or place of business at the time of such filing, and may be filed in the office of the recorder of any county in which such association owned real estate at the time of such filing. For such recording the recorder shall charge the same fees as for the recording of deeds.

Repealed by 132nd General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 49, §130.23, eff. 1/1/2018.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953.