(A) Subject to division (B) of this section, the following state agencies shall collaborate to revise and make more uniform the eligibility standards and eligibility determination procedures of programs the state agencies administer:
(1) The department of aging;
The development services agency;
(3) The department of developmental disabilities;
(4) The department of education;
(5) The department of health;
(6) The department of job and family services;
(7) The department of medicaid;
(8) The department of mental health and addiction services;
(9) The opportunities for Ohioans with disabilities agency.
(B) In revising eligibility standards and eligibility determination procedures, a state agency shall not make any program's eligibility standards or eligibility determination procedures inconsistent with state or federal law. To the extent authorized by state and federal law, the revisions may provide for the state agencies to share administrative operations.
Cite as R.C. § 121.35
History. Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127, HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.