The director of development services shall, with respect to each project for which a loan, grant, tax credit, or other state-funded financial assistance is awarded by the development services agency, make all of the following information available to the public within thirty days after the agency enters into a contract with the recipient:
(A) A summary of the project that includes all of the following:
(1) A breakdown of the sources of the funds for each aspect of the project, such as state or federal programs, the operating company or entity itself, or any private financing, and a complete description of how each type of funds is to be used;
(2) The total amount of assistance awarded;
(3) A brief description of the project;
(4) The following information regarding the project:
(a) The operating company or entity that is awarded the assistance;
(b) The products or services provided by the operating company or entity;
(c) The number of new jobs, at-risk jobs, and retained jobs anticipated; the hourly wages and hourly benefits of those jobs; and the dollar amount of assistance per job affected.
(5) The strengths and weaknesses of the project;
(6) The location of the project, the location of the operating company or entity, and whether relocation is involved;
(7) The Ohio house district and Ohio senate district in which the project is located;
(8) The payment terms and conditions of the assistance awarded;
(9) The collateral or security required;
(10) The recommendation of the staff assigned to the project.
(B) A comprehensive report that provides a description of the operating company or entity; all relevant information regarding the project; an analysis of the operating company or entity and the goods or services it provides; the explicit terms of any collateral or security required; and the reasoning behind the staffs' recommendation.
(C) Any other relevant information the controlling board may request, or the director may consider necessary to more fully describe the details of the assistance or the operating company or entity, that is provided before the controlling board approves the assistance.
Nothing in this section shall be construed as requiring the disclosure of information that is not a public record under section 149.43 of the Revised Code.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.129, SB 314, §1, eff. 9/28/2012.