(A) The executive director of the Ohio facilities construction commission shall regulate the rate of tolls to be collected on the construction or improvement of the public works of the state, and shall fix all rentals and collect all tolls, rents, fines, commissions, fees, and other revenues arising from any source in the construction or improvement of the public works of the state.
(B) Deposits made to the commission's fund in the state treasury under section 123.201 of the Revised Code shall consist of money received by the commission under division (A) of this section, fees paid under section 123.24 of the Revised Code, transfers of money to the fund authorized by the general assembly, and such amount of the investment earnings of the administrative building fund created in division (F) of section 154.24 of the Revised Code as the director of budget and management determines to be appropriate and in excess of the amounts required to meet estimated federal arbitrage rebate requirements. Money in the fund shall be used by the commission for the following purposes:
(1) To pay personnel and other administrative expenses of the commission;
(2) To pay the cost of conducting evaluations of public works;
(3) To pay the cost of building design specifications;
(4) To pay the cost of providing project management services;
(5) To pay the cost of operating the local administration competency certification program prescribed by section 123.24 of the Revised Code; and
(6) Any other purposes that the executive director of the commission determines to be necessary for the commission to execute its duties under this chapter.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127,HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.