(A) Nothing in sections 125.02, 125.04 to 125.08, 125.12 to 125.16, 125.18, 125.31 to 125.76, or 125.831 of the Revised Code shall be construed as limiting the attorney general, auditor of state, secretary of state, or treasurer of state in any of the following:
(2) Purchases that equal or exceed the dollar amounts for the purchase of supplies or services determined under section 125.05 of the Revised Code with the approval of the controlling board, if that approval is required by section 127.16 of the Revised Code;
(4) The final determination and disposal of excess and surplus supplies;
(5) The inventory of state property;
(6) The purchase of printing;
(7) Activities related to information technology development and use;
(8) The fleet management program.
(B) Nothing in this section shall be construed as preventing the attorney general, auditor of state, secretary of state, or treasurer of state from complying with or participating in any aspect of Chapter 125. of the Revised Code through the department of administrative services.
Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 64, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2015.
Effective Date: 03-30-1999; 09-29-2005; 2008 HB562 09-22-2008 .