125.39 Forfeiture of bond.

If the contractor fails to furnish paper according to the terms of the contract, the department of administrative services shall purchase the required paper on the open market after notifying the contractor in writing of such action, and the cost in excess of the contract shall be collected from the contractor or the posted bond, if a bond was provided.

Effective Date: 10-25-1995