129.041 Deficiency in sinking fund.

If the principal of, or interest on, the bonded debt of the state is about to become due and the money in the state treasury to the credit of the sinking fund is insufficient for the payment thereof, the commissioners of the sinking fund shall file with the director of budget and management a written notice of the amount of the deficiency. The director shall obtain sufficient funds to eliminate the deficiency by means of the procedure set forth in section 126.06 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 07-01-1985.