(A) Within forty-five days after the end of each calendar quarter, each licensee shall submit to the superintendent of financial institutions all of the following in the form prescribed by the superintendent:
(1) The licensee's unaudited, unconsolidated financial statements as of the end of the calendar quarter, including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in shareholder's equity, and statement of cash flows;
(2) A statement for the calendar quarter of the number of money transmission transactions undertaken by the licensee in this state and in the United States in total, the dollar amount of those transactions, and the number and dollar amount of those transactions currently outstanding;
(3) A schedule of the licensee's permissible investments and their market values as of the end of the calendar quarter;
(4) A schedule of the locations, if any, within this state at which the licensee is conducting business directly or through its authorized delegates;
(5) Any other information that the superintendent requires.
(B) Annually, not more than one hundred twenty days after the end of its fiscal year, each licensee shall submit to the superintendent its audited unconsolidated financial statements for the fiscal year, including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in shareholder equity, and statement of cash flows. If the licensee is a subsidiary of another company, the licensee also shall submit the audited consolidated financial statements of its parent company.
(C) No licensee shall fail to comply with this section.
Effective Date: 04-06-2007