1329.421 Filing change of address with secretary of state.

The registrant of a name, mark, or device used to indicate ownership shall record all changes of the registrant's business address by filing with the secretary of state a written statement, on a form prescribed by the secretary of state, of the new address. The filing fee specified in division (U)(2) of section 111.16 of the Revised Code shall accompany the statement.

Effective Date: 06-06-2001 .