1329.601 Filing change of address with secretary of state.

The registrant of a trademark or service mark shall record all changes of the registrant's business address by filing a written statement, on a form prescribed by the secretary of state, of the new address with the secretary of state. The filing fee specified in division (U)(2) of section 111.16 of the Revised Code shall accompany the statement.

Effective Date: 06-06-2001 .