(1) As used in this division, "personal history record" means information maintained by the Ohio public employees deferred compensation board on an individual who is a participating employee or continuing member that includes the address, telephone number, social security number, record of contributions, records of benefits, correspondence with the Ohio public employees deferred compensation program, or other information the board determines to be confidential.
(2) The records of the board shall be open to public inspection, except that the following shall be excluded, except with the written authorization of the individual concerned:
(a) Information pertaining to an individual's participant account;
(b) The individual's personal history record.
(1) All medical reports, records, and recommendations of a participating employee or a continuing member that are in the possession of the board are privileged.
(2) All tax information of a participating employee, continuing member, or former participant or member that is in the possession of the board shall be confidential to the extent the information is confidential under Title LVII or any other provision of the Revised Code.
(C) Notwithstanding the exceptions to public inspection in division (A)(2) of this section, the board may furnish the following information:
(1) If a participating employee, continuing member, or former participant or member is subject to an order issued under section 2907.15 of the Revised Code or is convicted of or pleads guilty to a violation of section 2921.41 of the Revised Code, on written request of a prosecutor as defined in section 2935.01 of the Revised Code, the board shall furnish to the prosecutor the information requested from the individual's personal historyrecord or participant account.
(2) Pursuant to a court or administrative order issued pursuant to Chapter 3119., 3121., 3123., or 3125. of the Revised Code, the board shall furnish to a court or child support enforcement agency the information required under that section.
(3) Pursuant to an administrative subpoena issued by a state agency, the board shall furnish the information required by the subpoena.
(4) The board shall comply with orders issued under section 3105.87 of the Revised Code.
(D) A statement that contains information obtained from the program's records that is signed by the executive director or the director's designee and to which the board's official seal is affixed, or copies of the program's records to which the signature and seal are attached, shall be received as true copies of the board's records in any court or before any officer of this state.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9,HB 1, §101.01, eff. 10/16/2009.