1533.91 Nonresident licenses or permits - reciprocal agreements.

The chief of the division of wildlife, upon approval of the wildlife council and the attorney general, may enter into agreements with the appropriate officials of one or more states, whereby the chief will issue nonresident fishing licenses, hunting licenses, and hunting and fur taker permits to residents of other party states for the fees charged Ohio residents, and Ohio residents may obtain nonresident licenses in other party states for the fees that are charged residents of those states.

Effective Date: 10-20-1994.