(A) The issuing authority shall annually make a full and detailed report of its proceedings to the governor and to the general assembly, to include the following:
(1) The principal amount of obligations issued and sold during the annual period under authority of Chapter 154. of the Revised Code, the purposes for which they were issued, their dates, the dates and amounts of payment of principal and interest, and the interest rates on such issues;
(2) The total amount of obligations outstanding at the end of the annual period and the amount authorized but not issued;
(3) The amount of obligations which were retired during the annual period, the sources from which moneys were derived for that purpose, the amount of anticipatory notes retired by issuance of bonds, and the amount of notes retired by issuance of renewal notes;
(4) The amounts of money, dates upon which it must be made available, and proposed sources of payment, in order to make payments during the next annual period of bond service charges on the obligations outstanding at the end of the annual period;
(5) The amounts credited to the several bond service funds created in connection with the obligations during the annual period and the balances in those funds at the end of the annual period, the amount, if any, in those funds that is restricted to payment of bond service charges on specified issues of notes or bonds, and the specified issues of notes or bonds with respect to which such amount is so restricted;
(6) A description of such other transactions and proceedings as may be necessary in order to provide a full and detailed report of the activities of the issuing authority in connection with obligations authorized under Chapter 154. of the Revised Code.
(B) The reports required by this section shall each be for annual periods ending on the thirtieth day of June of each year, and shall be submitted to the governor and the general assembly no later than ninety days after the end of each annual period.
Effective Date: 09-14-2000