159.12 Damages caused by survey.

If the parties interested cannot agree upon the amount to be paid for damages caused by the survey mentioned in section 159.11 of the Revised Code, either party may petition the probate court of the county in which the land is situated. Such court shall appoint a time, as early as possible, for a hearing, and order that at least fourteen days' notice be given to all parties interested. With or without a view of the premises, as the court determines, it shall hear the parties and their witnesses, and assess damages.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953.