1703.08 Certificate of amendment to articles.

A foreign corporation shall file a certificate of amendment with the secretary of state if, in amending its articles of incorporation, it modifies any of the information included in either its application for a license to transact business in this state or any amendment to that application. The certificate of amendment shall describe the modification of information, include a statement of its adoption together with a statement that the certificate supersedes the information currently on file with the secretary of state, and be signed by an authorized officer of the corporation. The certificate of amendment shall also be accompanied by the filing fee set forth in division (B) of section 111.16 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 09-29-1997 .