1703.22 Recording of amendment and certificate for change of name.

An amendment changing the name of a foreign corporation may be filed for record with the county recorder of any county when accompanied by a certificate from the secretary of state of this state certifying that an amendment evidencing a change in the corporate name has been filed in the secretary of state's office. For such recording the recorder shall charge and collect the same fee as provided for in division (A)(1) of section 317.32 of the Revised Code.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.201, HB 479, §1, eff. 3/27/2013.

Effective Date: 09-29-1997 .