(A) A limited liability company organized under this chapter shall be dissolved upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
(1) The expiration of the period, if any, fixed by the operating agreement or articles of organization for the duration of the company;
(2) One or more events specified in writing in the operating agreement as causing the dissolution of the company;
(3) The unanimous written agreement of all members to dissolve the company;
(4) Except as provided in division (C) of this section, the withdrawal of a member of the company, unless the business of the company is continued by the consent of all of the remaining members or under a right to continue the company that is stated in writing in the operating agreement;
(5) Upon entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under section 1705.47 of the Revised Code.
(B) Following the occurrence of any of the events of dissolution specified in this section, the limited liability company shall deliver to the secretary of state for filing a certificate of dissolution on a form that is prescribed by the secretary of state and that includes the name of the company and the effective date of its dissolution.
(C) If the company was formed on or after the effective date of this amendment, or the company was formed prior to the effective date of this amendment and its articles or operating agreement are amended to specifically state that this division applies to the company, the withdrawal of a member of the company shall not cause the dissolution of the company except as may be provided in the operating agreement.
Effective Date: 12-03-1999