1726.15 Investing in housing partnerships.

Any financial institution, as defined in division (A) of section 1726.01 of the Revised Code, except a building and loan association, may purchase for its own account, hold, or dispose of shares of stock issued by a corporation created under the "Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968," 82 Stat. 476, 42 U.S.C. 3931, and may make, hold, or dispose of investments in a partnership, limited partnership, or joint venture formed under section 907(a) or section 907(c) of such act.

Effective Date: 07-10-1972 .