(B) Notwithstanding sections 2915.07 to 2915.13 of the Revised Code, a multipurpose senior center may conduct bingo games described in division (O)(1) of section 2915.01 of the Revised Code, but only if it complies with all of the following requirements:
(1) All bingo games are conducted only on the premises of the facility.
(2) All participants are twenty-one years of age or older.
(3) All bingo game operators are sixty years of age or older and receive no compensation for serving as operators.
(4) No participant is charged an admission fee, and no participant is charged more than twenty-five cents to purchase a bingo card or sheet.
(5) All proceeds from games are used only for any of the following:
(a) To pay winners monetary or nonmonetary prizes;
(b) To provide refreshments;
(c) To defray any costs directly related to conducting the games;
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.126, HB 386, §1, eff. 6/11/2012.
Effective Date: 04-03-2003 .