The department of aging shall ensure that the unified long-term care budget established under section 173.43 of the Revised Code is administered in a manner that provides medicaid coverage of and expands access to all of the following as necessary to meet the needs of individuals receiving home and community-based services covered by medicaid components the department of aging administers:
(A) To the extent permitted by the medicaid waivers authorizing department of aging-administered medicaid waiver components, all of the following medicaid waiver services provided under department of aging-administered medicaid waiver components:
(1) Personal care services;
(2) Home-delivered meals;
(3) Adult day-care;
(4) Homemaker services;
(5) Emergency response services;
(6) Medical equipment and supplies;
(7) Chore services;
(8) Social work counseling;
(9) Nutritional counseling;
(10) Independent living assistance;
(11) Medical transportation;
(12) Nonmedical transportation;
(13) Home care attendant services;
(14) Assisted living services;
(15) Community transition services;
(16) Enhanced community living services;
(17) All other medicaid waiver services provided under department of aging-administered medicaid waiver components.
(B) All of the following state medicaid plan services as specified in rules adopted under section 5164.02 of the Revised Code:
(1) Home health services;
(2) Private duty nursing services;
(3) Durable medical equipment;
(4) Services of a clinical nurse specialist;
(5) Services of a certified nurse practitioner.
(C) The services that the PACE program provides.
Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9,HB 1, §101.01, eff. 10/16/2009.