1746.15 Withdrawal from state.

Any business trust that has made the filings described in section 1746.04 of the Revised Code may withdraw from this state at any time by filing in the office of the secretary of state a verified copy of a resolution duly adopted by its trustees declaring its intention to withdraw and surrender its authority, accompanied by the fee specified in division (T) of section 111.16 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 06-06-2001 .