(A) This chapter, being necessary for the welfare of the state and its inhabitants, shall be liberally construed to effect its purposes and the purposes of Section 14, of Article VIII and Section 16, Article VIII, Ohio Constitution.
(1) Financial statements and data submitted for any purpose to the Ohio housing finance agency or the controlling board by any person in connection with applying for, receiving, or accounting for financial assistance the agency provides;
(2) Information that identifies any individual who benefits directly or indirectly from financial assistance the agency provides.
(1) The agencies of this state shall cooperate fully with the Ohio housing finance agency and shall provide information the Ohio housing finance agency determines is necessary or helpful for its operation.
(2) The Ohio housing finance agency may arrange with and enter into contracts with other entities to perform functions this chapter authorizes the agency to perform and compensate those entities for performing those functions.
(3) The agency may enter into contracts with state entities as described in this chapter.
(D) Any state agency that provides supplies, equipment, or services directly related to the mission of the Ohio housing finance agency as described in section 175.02 of the Revised Code may enter into an agreement with the Ohio housing finance agency to furnish those supplies, equipment, or services pursuant to terms both agencies agree upon for remuneration to the state agency.
Cite as R.C. § 175.12
History. Effective Date: 07-01-2005