176.02 Service from board of contiguous or overlapping county.

In lieu of establishing or designating its own housing advisory board, any municipal corporation or township may enter into an agreement with an overlapping county or with a contiguous municipal corporation or township to receive the services of the county housing advisory board or the housing advisory board of that other municipal corporation or township. Any two or more counties may enter into an agreement to establish a joint-county housing advisory board.

Effective Date: 10-10-1991.