(A) Each limited partnership shall keep at its principal office, which need not be in this state, all of the following:
(1) A current list of the full name and last known business or residence address of each partner, separately listing and identifying the general partners, in alphabetical order, and the limited partners, in alphabetical order;
(2) A copy of the certificate of limited partnership and all certificates of amendment to it, together with executed copies of any powers of attorney pursuant to which any certificate has been executed;
(3) Copies of the limited partnership's federal, state, and local income tax returns and reports, if any, for the three most recent years;
(4) Copies of any then-effective written partnership agreements and of any financial statements of the limited partnership for the three most recent years;
(5) Unless contained in any then-effective written partnership agreement, a writing setting forth all of the following:
(a) The amount of cash and a description and statement of the agreed value of the other property or services that each partner has contributed and that each partner has agreed to contribute;
(b) Each time at which and each event on the happening of which any additional contribution agreed to be made by each partner is to be made;
(c) Any right of a partner to receive, or of a general partner to make, any distribution to a partner that includes a return of all or any part of the partner's contribution;
(d) Each event upon the happening of which the limited partnership is to be dissolved and its affairs wound up.
(B) Records required to be kept pursuant to division (A) of this section shall be subject to the provisions of section 1782.21 of the Revised Code.
(C) If the principal office of a limited partnership is not located in this state, the limited partnership shall provide to its agent a copy of the records required by division (A)(1) of this section. The agent shall maintain the copy at its office in this state.
Effective Date: 07-01-1994