1782.56 Derivative action by limited partner.

A limited partner or, when authorized by section 1782.57 of the Revised Code, a former limited partner may bring an action on behalf of a limited partnership to recover a judgment in its favor if general partners with authority to do so have refused to bring the action or if an effort to cause those general partners to bring the action is not likely to succeed.

Effective Date: 06-11-1992 .