1785.07 Selling or transferring shares.

A shareholder of a professional association may sell or transfer that shareholder's shares in the association only to another individual who is duly licensed, certificated, or otherwise legally authorized to render within this state the same professional service as that for which the association was organized or, in the case of a combination of professional services described in division (B) of section 1785.01 of the Revised Code, to render in this state any of the applicable types of professional services for which the association was organized.

Effective Date: 04-10-1998 .