2101.25 Optional jurisdiction of probate judge.

When any action for the appropriation of property or any appeal in a road case, in a sewer district case, or in any county water supply system case is filed in the probate court, the judge may certify such cause to the court of common pleas of the county, together with all the papers filed therein, whereupon the clerk of the court of common pleas shall file said papers and enter said cause on the docket. Thereupon the court of common pleas shall have jurisdiction to hear, determine, and make a record of said cause, as if commenced in such court. The court of common pleas, upon said case being docketed in that court, shall advance the same for trial at the earliest date permitted, on application by any party to said case.

Effective Date: 09-04-1957 .