2129.30 Probate court may appoint a trustee under a foreign will.

If necessary, the probate court of the county where the property affected by the trust is situated, on application by petition of the parties interested, may appoint a trustee to carry into effect a trust created by a foreign will. The trustee, before entering upon the trust, shall give bond with the security and in the amount that the court directs.

Cite as R.C. § 2129.30

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.52, SB 124, §1, eff. 1/13/2012.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .