During the oral communication described in section 2151.55 of the Revised Code, the representative of the placing entity shall do the following:
(A) Discuss safety and well-being concerns regarding the child and, if the child attends school, the students, teachers, and personnel of the school;
(B) Provide the following information:
(1) A brief description of the reasons the child was removed from home;
(2) Services the child is receiving;
(3) The name of the contact person for the placing entity that is directly responsible for monitoring the child's placement;
(4) The telephone number of the placing entity and, if the child is in the temporary, permanent, or legal custody of a private or government entity other than the placing entity, the telephone number of the entity with custody;
(5) The previous school district attended by the child;
(6) The last known address of the child's parents.
Effective Date: 09-29-1999 .