2501.12 Motion to certify record in case of conflict.

A motion seeking an order of the court of appeals to certify the record of a case to the supreme court for the reason that the judgment of the court of appeals in the case is in conflict with a judgment pronounced upon the same question by another court of appeals of this state, shall be filed in the court of appeals within thirty days after the journal entry of the judgment in the case sought to be certified has been approved by the court in writing and filed with its clerk for journalization. Such motion shall set forth the title and number of the other case, the county and the appellate district in which the judgment was entered, and the respect in which the judgments are in conflict.

Effective Date: 03-17-1987 .