2505.11 Substitute for supersedeas bond.

A conveyance of property may be ordered by a court instead of a supersedeas bond in connection with an appeal, and, if a conveyance of property is so ordered, the conveyance may be executed and deposited with the clerk of the court in which the final order, judgment, or decree was rendered, or, in the case of an administrative-related appeal, with the clerk of the court to which the appeal is taken, to abide the judgment of the reviewing court.

In any appeal, in lieu of filing a supersedeas bond, an appellant may deposit an amount of money equal to that specified for the bond with the clerk of the appropriate court to abide the result of the appeal and the conditions specified by the court.

Effective Date: 03-17-1987 .