2707.04 Clerks may be amerced for not paying over money.

If a clerk of a court neglects or refuses, on demand, to pay, to the person entitled thereto, money by him received in his official capacity for the use of such person, he may be amerced, on motion and notice as provided in sections 2707.01 and 2707.02 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .