2712.51 Assistance by court of common pleas.

The arbitral tribunal, or a party with the approval of the tribunal, may request from the court of common pleas assistance in taking evidence, including requests for foreign judicial assistance, and the court shall execute the request within its competence and according to its rules on taking evidence. A subpoena may be issued by the court as provided in the Rules of Civil Procedure, in which case witness compensation shall be as provided by the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 10-23-1991 .