2712.72 Entering judgment or decree.

After an order confirming or vacating an award or declaring that an award is not entitled to confirmation by the courts of this state has been rendered, a judgment or decree shall be entered in conformity with that order to be enforced in the same manner as any other judgment or decree. Upon entry of a judgment or decree, the court, in its discretion, also may award costs and disbursements.

Effective Date: 10-23-1991 .