2715.431 Complaint against surety.

A party may seek recovery of damages awarded on final judgment and the costs of judgment execution against the other party's surety on a bond filed pursuant to section 2715.044, 2715.10, or 2715.26 of the Revised Code if execution of judgment issued in favor of that party is returned unsatisfied, by the filing of a complaint against the surety in the same action in which the bond was filed.

Effective Date: 08-26-1982 .