2719.02 Certain errors, defects, and omissions may be corrected.

When an error, omission, or defect as described in section 2719.01 of the Revised Code occurs in an instrument or proceeding which is required to be made a matter of record, a party, person, body corporate, or persons intending and undertaking to become a body corporate, having or claiming an interest in the correction of such error, omission, or defect, may file a petition in the court of common pleas, setting forth particularly the error, defect, or omission complained of, and asking an order for its correction.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .