2719.05 Order to correct error.

Upon being satisfied that the mistake, error, or omission set forth in the application under section 2719.02 of the Revised Code was made, the court of common pleas shall make an order to correct it, which order shall be filed in the office wherein such record is required to be kept. From and after such filing, such record, and the order correcting it, shall be received as evidence in all cases, in all courts, as if no such error, omission, or defect ever existed.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .