(A) An order of possession issued by the court shall be addressed and delivered to the levying officer. It shall contain all of the following:
(1) The names of the parties and the court in which the action was brought;
(2) A description of the property to be seized that is sufficient to enable the levying officer to identify it;
(3) The location of the property, if known;
(4) A commandment to the levying officer to take the property after the order has taken effect and deliver it to the movant;
(5) A statement that the respondent may recover the property taken by filing a bond with the court and a statement of the amount of the bond.
(B) In addition to the order of possession delivered to the levying officer, the court may issue an order of possession to the respondent to deliver possession of the property to the movant at the place the court designates and within a time specified in the order, or to file a bond pursuant to section 2737.11 of the Revised Code within that time.
(C) The order [of] possession other than one issued under section 2737.19 of the Revised Code shall be served upon the respondent in the same manner as provided in the Rules of Civil Procedure for the service of papers subsequent to original complaints.
Effective Date: 03-13-1986 .