In addition to any applicable fees or costs set forth in sections 2746.01 and 2746.02 of the Revised Code or any other applicable provision of law, the supreme court, a court of appeals, or the court of claims shall tax as costs or otherwise require the payment of fees for the following services rendered or as compensation for the following persons or any other of the following fees that are applicable in a particular case:
(A) In the supreme court, filing fees, as provided in section 2503.17 of the Revised Code;
(B) In a court of appeals:
(1) Fees collectible by the clerk of a court of common pleas when acting as the clerk of the court of appeals of the county, as provided in section 2303.03 of the Revised Code;
(2) Additional filing fees or charges for special projects, programs, or services, as provided in section 2501.16 of the Revised Code;
(3) Sheriffs or other officers who serve process, as provided in section 2501.19 of the Revised Code;
(4) Reporters, as provided in section 2501.17 of the Revised Code;
(5) The expense of preparing and transcribing the record in an appeal to the tenth district court of appeals from a ruling of the director of health under the certificate of need program, as provided in section 3702.60 of the Revised Code.
(C) In the court of claims:
(1) The fees provided for in section 2743.09 of the Revised Code;
(2) Witness fees and mileage, as provided in section 2743.06 of the Revised Code.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127,HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.25,HB 5, §1, eff. 9/23/2011.