3111.52 Changing surname of child.

The child support enforcement agency, as part of an administrative order determining the existence of a parent and child relationship, may order the surname of the child subject to the determination to be changed and order the change to be made on the child's birth record consistent with the order if both the parties agree to the change.

Effective Date: 03-22-2001 .