3121.25 Notice of request for modification or filing action for enforcement.

If a party to a court support order requests a modification of the order or an obligee under a court support order or a person acting on behalf of an obligee files an action to enforce a court child support order, the court shall notify the child support enforcement agency that is administering the court child support order or that will administer the order of the request or the filing.

Effective Date: 03-22-2001 .